Rss

Time flies and we're almost there... 2010

Category : , , ,



My My Time Flies by Enya

My! My! Time flies! One step and we're on the moon, next step into the stars
My! My! Time flies! Maybe we could be there soon, a one way ticket to mars

My! My! Time flies! A man underneath a tree, an apple falls on his head
my my time flies a man wrote a symphony, it's 1812

My! My! Time flies! Four guys across abbey road, one forgot to wear shoes
My! My! Time flies! A rap on a rhapsody, a king who's still in the news, a king to sing you the blues

My! My! Time flies! A man in a winter sleigh, white white white as the snow
My! My! Time flies! A new day is on its way, so let's let yesterday go
Could be we step out again
Could be tomorrow but then,
could be 2010




0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.