Rss

The Known Universe

Category : , , ,




I would like to thank my colleague from work Jamil for sharing this video. Though this is titled “Known Universe” but the video went out further to outer space where there are vast yet unknown universes that is endless and infinitesimal. That is why I do not understand why humans have to cling to only one dogma, or religion, politics or philosophy when there is so much to learn. We end up in wars within ourselves and with our own fellowmen just because we fail to understand the reality that the answers to life can be found within our own inner universe…

This video created by the American Museum of Natural History is part of the exhibit at the Rubin Museum in Manhattan, New York called "Visions of the Cosmos: From the Milky Ocean to an Evolving Universe" through May 2010.

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.