Rss

More photos...

Category :

I am adding more photos to share with you my visitors. This first one are pictures from the Pucovsky family:Dennis, Malou & Athena (of Vancouver, BC) taken on Athena's kindergarten nursery graduation, my niece Bea's prom photo (in the Philippines), Dominique's prom photos and Karrol with friend Tim.




The next set of photos are graduation pictures of Dominique last June 2, 2006.



The last group of photos consist of after graduation snapshots.



I just hope that this post won't be too busy for you. I wanted to put them all together but it seems that I can only have certain number of photos per photobucket feature. Oh well, what can you do.

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.