Rss

The Composed Gentleman: Sex Education, Anyone?

Category :

This was a post that can be found on this link The Composed Gentleman: Sex Education, Anyone? and I thought that I just had to have my say on the subject matter at hand. This has something to do with the decision of the Department of Education in the Philippines to scrap the "Sex Education" program primarily due to the strong opposition of the Catholic church. You may read the whole story from talksmart's blog with my own comments on the issue.


*Found this cute cartoon from London's Times Cartoons .

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.