Rss

French Onion Soup by Julia Childs & Jacque Pepin

Category : , , , ,

I was watching PBS' cooking show yesterday and luckily they had Julia Childs and Jacque Pepin on the show making soups. The first soup that they featured was French Onion Soup which is my favorite... So I thought that I'd share with you a video that I found online. I always thought that just because it was French, I had this idea that it would be too difficult for me to make. But judging by this video, this would a cinch to make... Enjoy!

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.