Rss

Thank you, Sen. Ted Kennedy!

Category : , ,

I am sure that a lot of people would share the same sentiments that I have and would like to take this opportunity to thank the late Senator Ted Kennedy for his service. Let us also not forget that his work took a toll in his personal and family life but in the end, he made up for it by leaving a legacy that we might never see again in our lifetime.

A wonderful tribute has been created online by the Boston Globe newspaper of Ted Kennedy and you can read it here.

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.