Rss

My Jams

Category : , , , , ,

Here are videos of some of my favorite tunes. You'll notice that these jams have one artist in common... Kanye West. No, I am not really a Kanye fan but it just so happened that some of his collaborations with other artists got some grooves to it that I like. I'm not really fond of the videos but I hope that most people get pass the visuals and appreciate the music more.


Walking on the Moon by The Dream (feat. Kanye West)





American Boy by Estelle (feat. Kanye West)





Number One by Pharell (feat. Kanye West)



0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.