Rss

Dangerous: CPRDC's new tribute to Michael Jackson

Category : , ,

To say that Filipinos love anything and everything Michael Jackson is an understatement. A new video was released a day ago with the CPRDC inmates dancing to a medley of Michael's song. Some have maligned and critized these performances but I believe that millions more have also enjoyed and appreciated it for what its worth. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Also, the dancing gets better and better... and that's what matters.




0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.