Rss

Full Moon in Taurus...

Category :


Here is another article I found on Crystalinks website entitled "Full Moon in Taurus" (Thursday, October 25th 2007). This is such a beautiful and enlightening piece of writing since the writer has captured the essence of what Taurus innate character and desire is. Being a Taurus myself, the writer hit the right spot and showed how intuitive she is. To better understand what I am talking about you can read the full article here.







Hey diddle, diddle
the cat and the fiddle
the cow jump over the moon.
The little dog laugh to see such sport
and the dish ran away with the spoon...

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.