Rss

Post - Valentine photos

Category :




The day before Valentine's day, my husband surprised me with a dozen red roses and a box of chocolate. It's been awhile since I've gotten roses/flowers from him not because he's not a romantic guy but because the last time he bought me roses (yellow) on my birthday years ago he was heckled by 2 old ladies behind him on the checkout counter. One of the ladies said to the other, "Uh oh! what did he do this time?" My husband politely told them that he didn't do any thing wrong and was just buyimg flowers because it was my birthday and the old ladies started to tease him again, even getting a big kick out of it.

Flowers or no flowers, chocolate or none, dinner date or no date, one gets to a certain point in their lives where happiness is just being with their loved ones and having a good time no matter where they are or what they are doing.

The photo below is also another way my husband shows me that he cares. This was taken the day after the Valentine's day snowstorm and he did a good job of getting rid of the snow from the driveway by himself(as he always does).

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.