Rss

Barry White... the man, the music, the velvet voice

Category :

This week I chose Barry White for my artist because he has always been synonymous with love and other amorous pursuits what with that deep, deep voice serenading you in the background. I need not say anything more since a lot of websites out there would do more justice in giving Barry the tribute he deserves. His songs speak volumes and are now considered a classic.





Barry White's Playlist:
  • You're the First, My Last, My Everything
  • Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby
  • I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
  • I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby
  • Just The Way You Are
  • Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
  • Now I'm Gonna Make Love to You
  • Walkin' in the Rain With The One I Love
  • You Turned My Whole World Around
  • Your Sweetness is My Weakness

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.