Rss

Regina Spektor

Category :


My music artist for this week is Regina Spektor whom I first heard on the radio when my husband and I were driving our daughter, Dominique, back to school at Smith College two weeks ago. Of course, when your daughter tells you of a new artist, you got to listen. Makes us cool parents to be in the know with the latest music and artists. This morning, while watching CBS's Sunday Morning, she was featured in the show. You can get more information about her from her website and from wikipedia

Songs included here are:
  • Fidelity
  • On the Radio
  • Samson

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.