Rss

Peaceful Rivers

Category :



No man ever steps in the same river twice,
for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.

-Heraclitus


While searching for images that I could use for my previous blog A Return to Love, I happen to stumble upon this website called "Peaceful Rivers". I wanted to use the particular page on Marianne Williamson's excerpt because it was so beautiful but I decided against it until I get permission from the website owner. Brita (owner), returned my email and was very generous in allowing me to link to her site. Please visit her website for she has compiled some of the works of highly self-aware and deeply spiritual individuals. Peaceful Rivers is a nice place for contemplation and meditation for when the soul needs a break from this turbulent and chaotic times.

Also, do not forget to visit the Medicine Cards section for here you can choose a card and let the message from the animals give you insights and guidance that is much-needed by our weary souls.

*Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona. Credit: Muench Photography

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.