Rss

An excerpt on Marianne Williamson's " A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course on Miracles"

Category :


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

As a subscriber of David Kendall's newsletter called Magical Mind Online, one of the very interesting things that he quoted based on a movie that he saw was the above-mentioned quotation culled from Marianne Williamson's book called A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles on A Course to Miracles. This is one book that I meant to read but it seems that I am always diverted to other books instead. Maybe, next time I will consciously seek this book out in the library or in the bookstore. I always believe that we are drawn to things in our lives at certain times because that would be the right time. We attract that which is meant to be at a particular moment in time and I, myself have proven this time and time again.

I guess that this is just one of the ways the Universe is trying to send me a message.

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.