Rss

Cucumber & Tomato Wrap Recipe

Category :


I wanted to contribute this simple and easy wrap sandwich which I learned from my officemate, Mimoza, who is from Albania. This is such a simple meal that you will be eating in no time at all. And best of all, you don't have to cook, fry or bake anything except for slicing the vegetables.

Ingredients: cucumber, tomato, feta cheese (crumbled) & olives (optional)







You can choose any kind of wrap that you like with this.








Lay wrap on a flat surface and spread the feta cheese on it. Feta cheese is goat cheese and this is the ingredient that makes the sandwich tasty. As we all know cucumber in itself is bland so that you need to add something to it to make it palatable.









Add the sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and olives.








Add more veggies or according to your preference.







Roll the wrap.










This is how it will look like after you have rolled the wrap.








Looking good and yummy!





This is the finished product.




I hope that you will find this recipe to your liking. Also, this is my friend's take on the Greek salad wrap wherein there are lots of variations. One can add more vegetables like lettuce and other dressings to spice it up.

***********************

Special thanks goes to my daughters, Karrol for her camera, taking the photos while I did the food preparation and uploading the photos and Dominique, for helping me with the images. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I am only coming up with 4 instead of the 9 photos that I want published. Huggs & kisses for your help, my bebes!!! And last but not the least to my hubby, Doms, for all his encouragement and not saying anything about the books that I just bought recently about my latest obsession, "blogging."

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.