Rss

Da Vinci Code (the movie)

Category :


We watch the movie the "Da Vinci Code" today and thankfully, Ron Howard tried to stick to the book. Though I know that it would really be difficult to include everything from the book to the movie, I think that RH still manage to capture the book's essence. However, I also believe that a full appreciation of the movie's storyline would be more felt if the viewer had read the book first.

I've read a lot of the critics' reviews and most were not favorable to the movie. I guess we now have to leave it to the general public as to whether the movie exceeded their expectations or it was a dud for them...

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.