Rss

Anne Geddes' Angel Babies photo

Category :


I finally found a nice photo of Angel babies taken by one of my favorite photographer, Anne Geddes, that I might use in my blog. Her photos always evoked such strong emotions of love and peace for me. She is so good at captioning whatever it is that she wants to convey that words are not enough nor is it needed to send any message she wants to impart to her viewers. This bookend angels are just perfect for me since I am myself a bookworm or a book addict. Isn't this adorable? Hope you like it...

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.