Rss

Mighty Mystic's "Here I Am"

Category : , , , ,


If you haven't heard of "Mighty Mystic", it's about time you do. Another rising Reggae singer-songwriter, Mystic is gaining recognition for his music and his message. Check out his website for more information and also listen to his music site which plays full songs and not just clips.

His latest single "Here I am" which features Shaggy ("Bombastic" and "It Wasn't Me" fame) and the beautiful LeLie is one catchy tune and will have you dancing on the floor in no time. The hot video was co-directed by a good friend, Cisco Santiago. Check out the video and tell me what you think... or better yet send a shout out to Mighty's blog.




Way to go, Cisco!

****

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.