Rss

Randy Pausch' Inspirational Talk

Category :

I first heard of Randy Pausch one morning in September. He was featured in "Good Morning America" as a professor who gave what is perceived to be his final talk/lecture since Randy is "dying" of pancreatic cancer. The talk that he gave cause a great buzz in the world of media and most of all in the consciousness of humanity.

I was not able to listen to the full lecture the first time, but now that I did, it is indeed, a lecture worth listening to. I won't add more to this since I believe that he is an eloquent speaker himself. You will never regret listening to his story...



Video from Google

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.