Rss

Hand Shadow Puppetry - Raymond Crowe

Category :

This was sent to me via email and I felt that it would be a shame not to share it with you. This was a performance done by Raymond Crowe who calls himself an "Unusualist". Visit his website and you'll know why. He is a performer from Australia and did this presentation at the Helpmann Awards 2007 that was held in Australia. The said award
recognizes the distinguished artistic achievement and excellence of Australia's live performing arts sector.
.



Hmmmmm! Any relation to Russell Crowe?


*Thanks Ulari!

*Photo from
Australian Society of Magicians

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.