Rss

Carving Pumpkins... it's that time of the year, again.

Category :

If you're stumped with ideas on how to carve your pumpkin, here's some ideas that might inspire you. Watch out Martha Stewart... this is not a "good thing".

"Help! help me please!!!"


Joker Pumpkin


"This will take some time to clean..." "Ooops! I think I caught something!"


Whopper Pumpkin


Franken Pumpkin


Pumpkin Hangover


Side-splitting Pumpkin


Gargoyle Pumpkin


"They eat their own... mwa hahahaha!"


"I'm melting, melting, melting..."


Pumpkin Beauty Contest - Who's the fairest of them all?


Mooning Pumpkin Couple

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
*Thanks to my friend, Merlin, for sending me this. I just added the caption.

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.