Rss

Surf's Up!!!

Category :


This week I chose Jack Johnson as my music artist. I first heard his song "Flake" when one of our work-study students, Anish, would play this song repeatedly in his computer. I guess it worked cause I started liking his songs, although, there was a time there, that I would confuse John Mayer and Jack Johnson. It took me some time to tell the difference.

The songs I've chosen are:
  • Flake
  • Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
  • Better Together
  • Good People
  • Never Know
  • Breakdown
  • Bubble Toes
  • Rodeo Clowns

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.