Rss

I'm back........

Category :



The past month & most especially the past 2 1/2 weeks were very hectic what with my 2 girls going back to school (both are now in college) so I didn't have the time and more so, the energy to expend & do anything else but give my full attention to their needs. I guess that I am at that age wherein just thinking about what they might need to bring to their dorms contitute a lot of brain power that eventually drains a person of their vital essence. But anyway, now that the house is quiet and my husband is busy watching his sports, I can spend more time on my blog. Who knows, I might even be able to change the template which I have been aching to do for some time now....

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.