Rss

Basia (Part 1)

Category :


I got kinda lazy when I posted my Basia songs a week and a half ago (it was already late at night or early morning to be exact) so to make up for it, I am posting the titles of the songs since my friend Sasha was asking who the artist was. Basia is one of my favorite female artist for her strong vocals and songs along with the likes of Astrud Gilberto, Angela Bofill, Sade, Pauline Wilson, Bebel Gilberto, Chaka Khan, Flora Purim, Anita Baker, Enya, Vernie Varga & Jaya (Pinoy pride!) and many more whose names escape my rambling mind at the moment...

Basia's Song List:
  • Copernicus
  • Cruising for Bruising
  • Drunk on Love
  • From Now On
  • Half a Minute
  • New Day for You
  • Promises
  • Reward
  • Take Him Back, Rachel

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.