Rss

Music Artist for the week of August 6th - 12th, 2006... Swing Out Sister

Category :

For this week, I chose "Swing Out Sister" to grace this blogsite for your listening pleasure. They have been around since the mid-eighties and their music combination of jazz, soul and funk is what is known in the UK as Northern Soul. The group consist mainly of Corinne Drewery (vocals) and Andy Connell. For the latest info about the group, visit them at http://www.swingoutsister.com.

The playlist includes:

  • Breakout
  • Fooled By A Smile
  • Twilight World
  • Waiting Game
  • You On My Mind
  • Am I the Same Girl
  • Forever Blue
  • La la (Means I Love You)
  • Notgonnachange
  • Better Make It Better
  • Surrender
  • Mama Didn't Raise No Fool

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.