Rss

Faces by Louie Bello

Category : , ,



Boston-based singer-songwriter Louie Bello recently released his lastest video for his song, Faces. I admit that I haven't heard about him until my friend, Cisco, told me that he had directed another music video. Well, Cisco has been instrumental in introducing me to artists that I wouldn't have heard of.... He has also directed music for Mighty Mystic (Here I Am), and was an extra in Wale's "Chillin" video.

Louie Bello's website offers more music which you can listen to and I am liking what I hear. I'll let his music speak for the artist that he is. Click here to listen.....

0 comments:

Followers

Earth Shots Photo of the Day
Photobucket     K-Dreams. . .



*******************************

Big hugs and lots of kisses to my daughter, Karrol, for re-designing my blogsite. She is responsible for making my blog look cool... If you want to check out her own blog, visit K-Dream Palace and her contributing articles at AATheory.